Kegmenter Fermentation Keg - 13.2 gal.
Want an easy to use stainless vessel that ferments and carbonates? This 50L/13.2 Gallon keg has been modified to allow you to do both! The top is fitted with a large 4 inch triclamp opening with two ball lock posts and an adjustable pressure relief valve. You can use this vessel to ferment, carbonate, serve, or push the beer through a filter. The posts are recessed which allows you to stack these kegs up to 4 high.
- Rated up to 3.5 BAR (50 psi)
- 4 in Triclamp lid
- Ball lock posts built into lid
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Stainless steel 1.8 mm thick
- As a stainless steel fermenter that is easy to clean
- Great choice for 10 gallon ferments
- Easy to pressurize the kegmenter after fermentation to push through a filter and into another keg
- Fermenting under pressure, allowing co2 to exit via the relief valve, reduces esters and fusel alcohol production allowing you to ferment at warmer temperatures.
- As a cellar keg for topping up barrels
- For holding and dispensing chemicals for carpet cleaning and other industrial applications