The "Saturday Selection," new bottled beer in the cooler this weekend:
1) Firestone Walker's 16th Anniversary Ale. Say no more.
2) Alesmith's "Old Numbskull" Barleywine, great for holiday sipping.
3) Hale's "Bourbon Barrel Aged Wee Heavy," we had this last year and it was amazing. One of the better bourbon beers out there.
4) Russian River's "Consecration," aged in cabernet sauvignon barrels with currants added
5) Drake's "Jolly Rodger" American Barleywine, limited allocation, hard to get and excellent
6) Pelican Pub (from Pacific City) "Silverspot IPA," a local favorite
7) Bridgeport's "Enchanted," cask-aged for 16 months in Pinot Noir barrels with berries for a "framboise" style beer
8) Full Sail's "Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Porter
9) Drake's "Imperial Red Ale," another hard to get allocated import from the Bay Area.
10) Captured by Porches "Yggdrasil Imperial Pale," a bargain at $5.50 per 750 ml bottle
11) Elysian's final Beer of the Apocalypse, "Doom," a golden treacle pale ale
12) Angry Orchard's "Strawman," a farmhouse-style cider from the east coast
We are in the middle of seasonal holiday specialty beers, so get them while you can. This is only a dozen of the great winter-drinking ales and ciders we have in stock right now.... Many will not be around in a few weeks, so enjoy them while they're here...