Dial Thermometer - 3 in. Face
This thermometer will be a great addition to your homebrewing setup. The shorter 2.5" probe works great in a boil kettle or hot liquor tank because it’s easier to work around. The 6" Probe works great in a Mash Tun, however may be too long for a boil kettle if you use an immersion chiller.
Thermometers have an easy-to-read 3" Face, and 1/2" MPT threads on the back to connect to your kettle. The metal stem is durable and won’t break like glass can. Our reviewers agree that this is a great thermometer at a great price!
- All Stainless Construction
- Fast Response to Temperature Change
- Hermetically Sealed (Moisture Proof)
- Within 1% Full Scale Accuracy
- Easily Calibrated With a Flat Head Screwdriver
- 316 Stainless Steel Stem Material
- Temperature range is 20-240F/0-110C. Calibration screw is 1/16th" hex nut.
Select an option below for sizes.
Sizing and Prices:
- 2.5" Stem - $19.95
- 6" Stem - $19.95
Choose your Size for pricing